Amazon_Gift_Card

Monday, February 11, 2013

4pc Baby Boom I Luv Zebra Crib Bedding Set, Pink
Add fun and fancy style to your child's room with Baby Boom's I Luv Zebra 4pc Crib Bedding Set, Pink. Baby Boom I Luv Zebra 4pc Crib Bedding Set, Pink: Includes a printed comforter, fitted crib sheet, bumper and crib skirt Comforter Dimensions: 35" x 45" Fitted Sheet Dimensions: 28" x 52" Crib Skirt Drop: 12" Polyester/cotton blend fabric Care: machine wash Imported
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

VERY CUTE SET
This is a very nice set, I seen it and had to get it for my grandaughter. The colors are so brilliant, I'll be looking for more matching pieces, to complete the nursery

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.




4pc Baby Boom I Luv Zebra Crib Bedding Set, Pink
Product Features :
  • Comforter Dimensions: 35" x 45"
  • Includes a printed comforter, fitted crib sheet, crib skirt and bumper
  • Polyester/cotton blend fabric
  • Additional accessories shown are not included.

Rating : 5.0


Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment