Amazon_Gift_Card

Monday, February 11, 2013

Kidkusion Clearly Safe Edge Cushion, Clear, 6'
If you think that all child safety products are an eyesore, check out the Clearly Safe Edge Cushions. Use the Clearly Safe Edge Cushion (yes, it's clear!) to provide Out of Sight, Out of Mind, child safety in your home or office. The Edge Cushion is made from a TPR, rubber like material that is BPA Free, Latex free, and phthalate free. We have attached a double sided 3M adhesive tape to the back of the Edge Cushion so that it's easy for you to install. There is no need to purchase extra Corner Cushions in order to wrap the Clearly Safe Edge Cushion around a table. Just follow the directions to cut and notch the material so that it just folds around the corners in one piece. Designed for Professional and Home Use.Non-ToxicMade from TRP--a latex free - BPA free - non phthalate materialMade in USAA soft alternative to bulky foam cusionsUse the easy corner template provided to miter the product around corners of furniture-eliminating the need to purchase separate corner cushionsThe 3M double sided adhesive tape is already attached to the back of the edge cushionTake care in cleaning the surface thoroughly prior to mounting the clearly safe edge cushion to any surfaceNote In a daycare environment we suggest attaching foam products with an adhesive caulking to prevent moisture build up underneath the foam from constant disinfecting practices.Color Clear
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.

Did not stick
The cushion did not stick at all. I wanted to use it on a closetmaid/rubbermaid bookcase. I could not get the strips to stay in place or stick at all. I ended up using the gummie strips that are made for the crib to prevent teething. I cut the strips in half and put them where I needed it. I wouldn't waste your money on this. If you really want cushion get the foam kinds. If you want something clear, use the gummie strips made for crib rails.

Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.


A Clear Solution!
Good solution to cover my table edges. I did not like the look of the grey foam cushions my friends had used. This edge cushion blends in better with my furniture. I also like how you cut the corner out to go around the table and don't need to buy separate corner pieces.
Works well, looks so-so
I have twin boys just going from crawling to walking so I bought this product for the inevitable run-ins with our living room furniture. I haven't had any issues with it sticking to wood furniture, a metal radiator cover or drywall corners. It is however, not the best looking addition to our furniture, but I think the clear looks better than using the non-matching brown colored version and considering what I bought it for, I can live with the appearance.
Kidkusion Clearly Safe Edge Cushion, Clear, 6' Kidkusion Clearly Safe Edge Cushion, Clear, 6'
Product Features :
  • Protect your child for hard edges and sharp corners
  • Clear rubber edge cushion with 3M double sided tape attached
  • No need to purchase additional corner cushions
  • Designed for professional and home use

Rating : 2.3
List Price : $15.99

Available at Amazon : Check Saved Price Now !


0 comments:

Post a Comment