Pure Grow Wool filled and covered with organic cotton fabric. Has 8 ties, 2 in each corner on top and bottom.
With so many on offer these days, it is great to have a name you can trust. This item is certainly that and will be a perfect buy. The distributor have added some great touches and this equals great value.
You can trust this review, i hope you can try to buy this product and then you know this product good or no. Next time you can make a review for another people.
Wish i had this the first time.
EDIT: There is a tag on these bumpers that says "Do not submerge in water." My child vomited on the bumpers and they needed to be washed. Knowing they were wool, I washed in cold water and when I pulled them out, I noticed the tag. It said to spot clean only. You cannot spot clean baby vomit. I air dried. I emailed the company to get their advice. They ignored me. The bumpers shrank up to 3/4 of their original size. Keep this in mind before purchasing. They were perfect before the vomit.
_____________________
Neutral color, organic, and super puffy. I don't put bumpers in a crib until the (higher) 6 month SIDS risk has passed, but without these I'm sure my infant would have bruises all over her head. They make me wish that I also slept in a padded crib. They're the most perfect bumpers I've ever seen-- not too difficult to tie and untie as needed for mattress sheet changes.
Click here to read the full review for more information about this product.
Product Features :
- Pure Grow Wool
Rating : 3.0
0 comments:
Post a Comment